Noteflight Learn provides a collaborative learning environment where every teacher and student can create, record, and share music in a private website. The Noteflight Learn Educator Certification course was created to provide educators with advanced instruction in teaching music using Noteflight Learn and to create a community of certified educators who exemplify best practices in the field.
Courses are currently available through VanderCook College of Music’s online continuing education program with the option of receiving a graduate credit hour.
In this 4-week course, particpants will learn to:
- Easily manage students and teachers in a Noteflight Learn site, including Google Classroom integration.
- Develop composition and arrangement assignments.
- Develop music theory and analysis assignments.
- Use live audio recording for assessment and feedback.
- Discover and share new music from content libraries and the Noteflight community.
- Assess creative projects in a collaborative online environment.
No experience needed. This course is available for both current and new Noteflight Learn users, but we highly recommend using the free trial of Noteflight Learn before enrolling.
Course Start Dates
- February 4, 2019 — Register by February 1st
- March 4, 2019 — Register by March 1st
- April 1, 2019 — Register by March 29th
- April 29, 2019 — Register by April 26th
Click the button below to learn more and sign up for the course:
About the Instructor
Stefani Langol is a music educator, clinician, author, and education technology consultant. She is Associate Professor of Music Education at Berklee College of Music and also serves as the technology coordinator for the Music Education department. In addition, Langol is an adjunct assistant professor at the Boston Conservatory of Music, where she teaches music technology classes for the masters of music education program.
She is a certified instructor for the Technology Institute for Music Educators (TI:ME) and offers graduate credit and TI:ME national certification courses at numerous sites throughout the Northeast. For over 20 years, Langol has designed and delivered technology training to K-12 and higher education music educators, and has been a featured presenter at numerous state, national and international music educator conferences, including New York, Pennsylvania, California, Ohio, Rhode Island, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Texas, Illinois and Toronto.