Noteflight Learn offers direct Google Classroom integration! All student and teacher logins, classes, and assignments are seamlessly integrated, offering several advantages:
- Google login is automatically synced; simply login to Noteflight Learn using Google.
- Individual classes, schools, or entire districts can integrate with a single Noteflight Learn site.
- Google Classroom classes are mirrored as Noteflight Learn Groups, so sharing scores and assignments with classes is easy.
- Teachers can easily invite other teachers and individually manage their own classes, making district-wide implementations a breeze.
- Noteflight can create assignments in Google Classroom and students can turn in or mark as done from their Noteflight score.
Using Noteflight Learn with Google Classroom allows teachers and students to easily collaborate on creating, recording, and sharing music on any device. For information on setting up a Google Classroom integration, please read our Google Classroom Integration Setup instructions.
Watch our latest webinar for more information about integrating Noteflight Learn with Google Classroom:
Noteflight Learn and Google Classroom Video
For any questions regarding using Noteflight Learn with Google Classroom, please email email@example.com.